Yesterday I made a batch of chocolate cupcakes (you can find the recipe HERE) with my big girl, here’s the recipe for the icing we used on them 😉
You’ll see, it’s sooooooooooooo good, you just want to eat it with a spoon, hahaha!!!
1 batch (around 2 cups)
(enough for 12 cupcakes)
* 1/2 cup margarine, softened
(be sure that your margarine is vegan)
* 1/3 cup unsweetened pure cocoa powder
* 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 3 cups confectioner’s sugar
* 3-5 tablespoons sunflower milk
(or any other non-dairy milk)
* In a bowl or a stand mixer bowl, cream the margarine and the cocoa powder together.
* Add the melted chocolate and the vanilla extract.
* Beat at medium speed, add gradually the confectioner’s sugar. You can add the non dairy milk a little at a time. It took me 5 tablespoons to get to the perfect texture (for me, maybe your perfect texture isn’t the same as mine)
* Use or store in a container in the refrigerator.