Here, my big boxer dog Meya is a member of my family. I love her a lot, even if she’s an eternal baby, haha! (She’s 3 years old) She’s like the perfect dog with both of my kids, she’s very VERY protective with them. she’s always very near them, she watches them.. I even saw her go in the basement (where both our kid’s room are) just to sleep between the rooms to have an eye on the kids while they are asleep. Dalie and Auguste love her very much! Auguste is still young, but he love to touch her face, laugh when she’s around.. Dalie is fighting with her, chasing her around, love to give her cookies, what a long love story! We have her since my big girl (she’s 2 years and 7 months old) is only 4 months old. She’s so attached to Meya, it’s incredible! I cannot imagine the day she will not be with us anymore.. damn!
Funny thing.. during my pregnancy with Auguste she was following me EVERYWHERE!!! The day before giving birth to him, she was acting soooo weird. Awww I love my dog!
24-26 medium cookies
* 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup cornmeal
* 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped (It’s good for the breath!)
* 1 cup grated apple (I used 1 large and one small, I left the skin on)
* 1 large egg
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup water
* Preheat oven, 350′F
* In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix (with your hands, it’s easier!).
* Roll out the dough without making it neither too thin nor too thick. Cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter or just with a knife. (I used a maple leaf cookie cutter because it’s Fall and we have maple trees everywhere. In my backyard I have a big maple tree who’s turning red right now and in front of my house I have a red maple tree)
* Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat but let the cookies in the oven for another 30 minutes, they will be crispier that way.
* Serve to your furry friend!
(You can keep them few days at room temperature in an airtight container or in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them! )