Wanna try another kind of burgers? You should try this veggie burger made of sweet potato.
You’ll see by yourselves.. it’s just amazing! (and different too!)
Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fibers.
6 large patties
* 1 large sweet potato (about 1 pound)
* avocado oil
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 medium carrots, grated
* 1 small green or yellow zucchini, grated
* 2 cups cooked green peas
* 2 large eggs
* 2 cups bread crumbs (I used homemade..)
* 1/2 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
* salt and pepper to taste
* Boil sweet potato for about fifteen minutes. Remove from the water and grate into a bowl.
* Mash green peas coarsely.
* In the bowl with the sweet potato, add garlic, green onions, grated carrots and zucchini, peas, salt, pepper, Herbes de Provence, eggs and bread crumbs.
* Combine well, it’s easier to use hands than any kind of kitchen tools.. You can add more bread crumbs if your mixture is too wet.
* Shape into patties.
* In a skillet, cook over medium heat in a pan with avocado oil about 3 minutes on each side.
* Remove from heat and serve with buns (or with small breads) and with toppings you like. ( tomato, lettuce, alfalfa, Dijon…)