The Versatile Blogger Award
First of all, I would like to thank Vicky from MenubyVicky for nominating me for this award, it made me smile.
If you’re nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you’re suppose to:
* Thank the person who gave you this award.
* Include a link to their blog.
* Next, select 10 to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
* Nominate those 10 to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
* Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me…
* I have a lot of tattoos, both full arms, neck, chest, right side of the ribs, behind the ears and (some in my)back.
* I named my daughter Dalie in honor of my favorite artist, Salvador Dali (since I am a painter myself)
* I’m not a girly girl at all, I never wear makeup, girly cloths, heels, I don’t have a purse but a khaki back pack, I don’t watch myself in the mirror, I just hate pink, I don’t wear jewelry except for my wedding ring and Buddhist Om symbol pendant.
* I’m a HUGE fan of jazz, blues, bluegrass, jazz manouche, swing, retro bands or singers , classical, Gregorian chants. I’m such a fan that when I was like 9-10 years old I made a class work on Debussy (classical music)!!
* I’ll never buy a e-book reader… I LOVE BOOKS!!! I’m always reading something, I love going to the library and I even studied in literature. I love buying old and used books, they have a smell, a story… they have a life..
* I don’t smoke, do drugs or drink any kind of alcohol. Never. ( I prefer water, tea and orange juice)
* In my backyard you can find muskrats, country mice, groundhogs, ducks, birds of all kinds and a river!
Enough of me…
go send some love to these amazing pages!
Once again.. Thanks Vicky!