I’m a BIGGGGGGGGGG fan of oats.. The taste.. the texture..the health benefits.. everything is good about it!! 🙂
Is there something better than oatmeal cookies? Hummm… more oatmeal cookies! hahaha!!!
20-24 small cookies
* 1/4 cup margarine
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 6 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 egg replacer
* 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup all-purposed flour
* 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
* 1/3 cup chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350′F.
* Prepare the egg replacer.
* In a bowl or with a stand mixer, cream the margarine and the sugar (sugar and brown sugar) all together.
* Add the egg replacer and the vanilla to the margarine mixture.
* In a bowl combine the two kinds of flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
* Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
* Fold in the chocolate chips.
* With your hands (or a spoon) roll small balls of the preparation. Press gently on them.
* Cook for 8-9 minutes. (First batch took 9 minutes, the second one 8 minutes)
* Remove from the oven, let cool on a cooling rack and Enjoy!