Today I wanted to do something with my wonderbag so I kind of improvised a stew, hehe. the final result was good 😀
We have so many veggies in the fridge, I had to find a cool recipe to use a lot of them, haha! Also, the other day my husband told me I was in total charge of all his meals.. muahhaahha!, so since I know he’s working out and trying to get back on track well I’m making him eat a LOT of fruits and veggies!
Another thing.. you can change the veggies in my recipe tu use the one you have at home!
* Olive oil
* 2 medium onions, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 large carrot, peeled, diced
* 2 celery stalks, diced
* 1 pound rutabaga ( 2 small) , diced
* 3/4 pound small potatoes (or any other kind, I kept the skin on), diced
* 1/4 pound green and yellow beans, sliced
* 2 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
* 2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
* 1 cup water
* 2 cups cooked chickpeas
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
* Salt & Pepper (to taste)
* Wash and cut all the veggies.
* In a pot (I used a cast iron pot), heat oil over medium heat. Cook the garlic, onion, carrot and celery until the onion is golden.
* Add all the remaining ingredients.
* Combine well, cook for another 2-3 minutes. Bring to a boil. Once it’s boiling, put the lid on and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
* Remove from heat.
* In a wonderbag place a towel or a pot holder on the bottom. Add your pot and close the wonderbag.
* Leave it in the wonderbag for around 4-5 hours.
* Serve and Enjoy.