Tonight we were eating vegan sausages, so I decided to make some potatoes as a side dish. It’s delicious and super easy!
You can adjust the quantity of seasoning you’re using depending on how hot and spicy you like your potatoes… the quantity I used makes HOT potatoes, hehe.
* 2 pounds small potatoes
(I kept the skin on)
* Olive oil
* 1 – 1 1/2 Cajun seasoning
(you can see my recipe HERE)
* 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
* Preheat oven to 350’F
* Cut all the potatoes in four and place them in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Add the seasoning. Combine well until every potato is coated.
* Spread out on a baking sheet.
* Cook for 45-55 minutes. I turned them at half the cooking time.
* Remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
* Serve and enjoy!