This soup is just super simple, super delicious and super healthy.. it’s only good stuff for you!
Everyone liked it here, even my big 8 months old (tomorrow) big boy, hehe! Still can’t believe he’s already turning 8 months old! Awww time is going by so fast!!!! Soon Dalie will turn 3.. awww! Hope this month the fertility treatments will bring me a positive test (to have baby 3) I’m so excited! Send me good vibes!
* 3 cloves of garlic, minced
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 cups kale, chopped
* 2 carrots, peeled and diced
* 2 celery stalks, sliced
* 1 green zucchini, diced (I kept the skin on)
* 2 cups white mushrooms
* 6 cups vegetable broth
* 4 cups water (or more if you want your soup more liquid)
* 1 1/3 cups uncooked small pasta (Mine were stars)
* 2 cups cooked mixed beans (or any other kind of beans)
* 1/2 cup tomato paste
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
* Wash, peel and cut vegetables.
* In a pot combine over medium heat veggie broth, water, onion, garlic and veggies. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
* Remove from heat and pour into a blender (I needed two shots). Process until everything is liquid. (Oh yeah I love my ninja blender, haha!) In the same pot, pour again the mixture.
* Over medium heat, add beans, pasta, tomato paste, salt, pepper and the herbs. Cook for another 10-15 minutes (or until the pasta are cooked).
* Remove from heat and serve!