Zucchinis are rich in potassium, vitamin A and have a sweet and light taste. Beans have kind of a sweet taste too, it’s a nice mix!
Awwww did I told in my previous post that I was super excited to make baby purees again? (hahaha I know I wrote it, hahaha!)
I hope big boy Auguste will be just like his sister Dalie and will like to eat everything, she was still a baby and she was in love with fish, asparagus, pumpkins risotto, Indian dishes.. aww!
For now he loves everything I made him eat, I hope it’s a good sign 😉
for those who are moms, did you made your own baby purees?
About 5 servings (of 1/3 cup)
* 1 large yellow zucchini (summer squash)
* 12-15 yellow beans
* Wash the beans and the zucchini (I keep the skin on), slice the squash and cut the beans (they will cook faster)
* Steam cook for few minutes. It took me around 5-6 minutes to have everything cooked
* Put it in the food processor. Mix.
* You can add a small amount of the water you just used to cook your veggies to get a nice smooth puree.
* An effective method of preservation is freezing. The ice cube trays are very useful, inexpensive and reusable as many times as we wish. Simply place the puree in the trays to freeze it and once it is frozen, removed from the mold and put the cubes in a freezer container. Don’t forget to write the date on it. you can keep it for at least 3 months.