I made these the other day and they turned out to be super delicious!super chewy.. I almost ate them all by myself, hahahahaha!
I know I’m almost never on my blog these days (sorry folks!) but we move into our new house in another city next month and I have to prepare everything, packing and stuff.. we’re also going in the woods 10 hours from here for a week in less than a month.. and my big boy is turning 3 months tomorrow! Oh and I forgot we are preparing our son’s baptism too..
Since my husband is going back to work this Friday (he took 3 months of paid paternity leave) we’re trying to enjoy the summer to the max.. so we went to a lot of cool places with the kids.. including the beach yesterday.. in Quebec we’re having our 2nd heat wave in 2 weeks.. it’s hot as Hell here! We.re also excited because on October 17, the same exact date Auguste will turn 6 months old I’m seeing my doctor to start taking fertility pills again (the same I took to have my boy) to have baby 3 🙂
I hope you are all enjoying summer!
I just can’t wait to move, the house we found is WAY bigger than here, it’s sooo fantastic!!! A very nice and small town, very calm, the house is big, we will now have a dinning room (yeah!!! I was so excited to go table shopping the other day with my husband, haha!) the kitchen area is fun, the kids will have a great basement, fireplace, great backyard to have a garden, we will have a pool, a spa.. damn it’s like the perfect house in the universe 😀
Can’t wait to cook in my new kitchen, there is so much room, I’m in heaven! It’s the best kitchen I ever had!! YEAH!!!
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine (room temperature)
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 large egg
* 3 medium super ripe bananas, mashed (you know the kind of banana that are so ripe that they are scary, haha!)
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* a pinch of salt
* 2 teaspoons pure unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1 cup chocolate chips
* Preheat oven 350′F
* In a bowl cream butter and sugar. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix until the mixture is fluffy.
* In a bowl combine the mashed banana and the baking soda for few minutes. (There will be a reaction between these two and it will make your cookies super fluffy)
* Combine the banana mixture and the butter mixture. Add the flour, cocoa powder and the salt. Don’t over mix!
* Fold in the chocolate chips.
* Drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet .
* Bake for 10-11 minutes.
* Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes before putting them on a cooling rack.