My big girl Dalie is always hungry (haha!) so I’m always making her some healthier snacks that what you can found at the grocery store.. and you know what… she always love everything I make for her. *Yeah!* #proudmom
A little secret… I eat them too, haha it’s like eating a bowl of oatmeal but in a cookie shape, hahaha!
20 small cookies
* 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* A pinch of salt
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons maple syrup
* 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
* 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups oats
* 1/2 cup raisins
* Preheat oven 350′F.
* In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
* In another bowl, mix brown sugar, maple, apple sauce, coconut oil and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and stir. Let sit for few minutes.
* Add oats and raisins, then mix.
* Drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet.
* Bake for 12-13 minutes.
* Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes before putting them on a cooling rack.