Another cookie recipe for my big dog Boxer Meya… and she loved them!
Well in fact she love about anything you can eat..hahaha! (But not bananas!)
I’ll never stop making my own dog cookies, it’s so easy, not expensive at all and way better for my dog. I know what’s inside and all the ingredients are always fresh so! I give some cookies today to my mom so she can give them to her small little curly dog, and she (the dog) liked them too! Yeah!
Can’t wait to make more!
24 medium cookies (bones)
* 2 1/2 cups flour
* 2 tablespoons wheat bran
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
* 1 medium carrot, grated (about 1/3 cup)
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
*3/4 cup water (you can use a little more if needed)
* Preheat oven 350′F
* In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix (with your hands, it’s easier!).
* Roll out the dough without making it neither too thin nor too thick. Cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter or just with a knife. (I used a bone shaped cookie cutter)
* Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
* Remove from the oven, cool.
* Serve to your furry friend!
(You can keep them few days at room temperature in an airtight container or in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them! )