Another great recipe for your furry friend!
This time, it’s one to help with bad breath. But it look like they also taste good, because my big Boer dog Meya loves them a lot, haha!
Some researches says that garlic is really good for dogs to prevent having fleas!
24 medium cookies (bones)
* 2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup wheat germ
* 1/2 cup old fashion rolled oatmeal
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 1/8 cups water
* 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon flax
* Preheat oven, 350′F
* In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix (with your hands, it’s easier!).
* Roll out the dough without making it neither too thin nor too thick. Cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter or just with a knife. (I used a bone shaped cookie cutter)
* Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes.
* Remove from the oven, cool.
* Serve to your furry friend!
(You can keep them few days at room temperature in an airtight container or in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them! )