It’s a toddler recipe..
When I cook this recipe for Dalie, I have to stay away from pot because I am eating some … haha
Green veggies are really good for kids (and adults too!) They contain fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which helps prevent cancer.
* 1/2 cup arborio rice
* 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
* 1 medium green zucchini
* 10 medium asparagus (about 1 cup)
* 1 cup peas
* Wash and cut veggies. (Don’t peel the zucchini)
* In a pot, bring to boil over medium heat the vegetable broth and the rice. Reduce heat, cover and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
* In another pot, steam cook veggies (about. Remove from heat and make a coarse puree with a food processor. Set aside.
* When the rice is cooked, remove from heat and add the butter. Let stand for 10 minutes.
* Combine the coarse veggie puree with rice and mix.
* Serve or freeze.