There are no eggs, milk or butter in this recipe, which makes them vegan cookies.
This is an healthy and nourishing snack!
Molasses is a very good source of iron, magnesium, calcium and is a high-potassium food that we can compare with oranges or kiwi fruits. Molasses contains more nutriments than regular sugar.
Try to eat more molasses, it’s good for you!
* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 2 cups old fashioned oats
* 2 ripe bananas
* 1/2 cup molasses
* 1/4 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
* 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
* Preheat oven 350′F.
* In a bowl combine flour, baking soda and oats.
* In another bowl mix bananas and molasses together.
* Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture. Mix.
* Add sunflower seeds, walnuts and hemp seeds. Mix.
* Drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet.
* Bake for 10-11 minutes.
* Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes before putting them on a cooling rack.