This afternoon I wanted to make some cookies for my husband, so he can bring them in his lunch…
but they are so good that we already eat half of the cookies, haha!
12 large cookies
* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup old fashioned oats
* 1 cup puffed rice cereals
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* Preheat oven 350′F
* In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, oats and rice cereals.
* In another bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix.
* Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture. Mix.
* Add chocolate chips and cranberries. Mix.
* Drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet
* Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
* Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes before putting them on a cooling rack.