The spaghetti squash is a wonderful vegetable. We can use it to replace pasta.
So there is an idea of meal made almost entirely of vegetables.
My little Dalie really like a lot, especially with bread!
* 2 medium carrots
* 1/2 pound cauliflower
* 1 lbs tomatoes, peeled and diced
* 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash (about 1/2 large squash)
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
* Cook the squash. Remove the flesh and keep 2 cups for this recipe.
* In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, parsley and cooked vegetables.
* Use a hand blender until coarsely pureed. Add the cheese.
* Cook for about 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
* Serve over spaghetti squash.
* Serve or freeze.
* An effective method of preservation is freezing. Don’t forget to write the date on it. you can keep it for at least 1-2 months.