The same recipe that my mom has always done. Each time they are delicious. I do the same .. one day it will be my daughter who will ..
Go! Treat yourself!
12 large cookies (24 small)
* 1 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter or margarine
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* 1 cup chocolate chips
* Preheat oven 375′F
* In a bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
* In another bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix.
* Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture. Mix.
* Add chocolate chips, mix.
* Drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet . Do not push on them.
* Bake for 8-10 minutes.
* Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes before putting them on a cooling rack.