12 medium brownies
* 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
* 3/4 cup flour
* 1/2 cup pure cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 butter or margarine, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 large eggs
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup chocolate chips
* 2 tablespoons milk
* Preheat oven 350′F
* In a bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside.
* In another bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix. Stir in the flour mixture. and mix until well blended.
* Add broccoli and chocolate chips. Mix.
* Pour into a 8 inch baking pan (greased or silicone)
* Cook for about 25-27 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean, the brownies are ready.
* Let stand few minutes before cutting.