For me, The mix of raspberries and lemon is and will be forever successful. Love it!
Using yogurt instead of milk makes muffins a lot softer, fluffier.
12 large muffins
* 2 cups flour
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 large egg
* 3 tablespoons avocado oil (you can use vegetable oil)
* 1 1/4 cups plain yogurt (I used 2%)
* 2 tablespoons lemon zest
* 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
* Preheat oven 375′F
* In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
* In other bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt, avocado oil and lemon zest.
* Stir the egg mixture into the flour. Add the raspberries (whole or in pieces). Mix gently.
* Spoon the mixture into muffin pan and bake. The silicone molds are a great eco-friendly option. No need to throw papers muffins anymore. You can decorate with some coconut on top of the muffins.
* Bake for about 20-22 minutes. If a toothpick comes out clean, the muffins are ready.