Tofu is an excellent source of protein and vitamins. It replaces the meat very well and mixes with almost anything because it has no flavor, it takes the one from the food with which it is mixed.
This meal has many textures and is not for beginners.
3 1/3 cups
* 225 g plain tofu
* 1 ripe avocado
* 3 cups broccoli
* 1 cup fresh spinach
* 5-6 yellow or green beans
* 2 basil leaves
* Wash vegetables and rinse tofu.
* Use steaming to cook broccoli and beans. (about 5-6 minutes)
* Add the spinach in the pot and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
* Put the avocado and the tofu in the food processor. Mix.
*Add the cooked vegetables and mix again.
* You can use a little cooking water to make a smoother puree if necessary.
* An effective method of preservation is freezing. The muffins molds (cannot use ice tray anymore.. my daughter is too old and eats too much) are very useful, inexpensive and reusable as many times as we wish. Simply place the puree in the mold to freeze it and once it is frozen, remove it and put it put in a freezer container. Don’t forget to write the date on it. you can keep it for about 2-3 months.