This is not a smooth puree, there’s a lot of textures in it and it’s thicker than regular puree.
This is an original way to eat rice, and especially how to do homemade baby cereals.
You can use brown rice.. barley or millet.
* 1/4 cup brown rice
*1 cup water
* 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
* 1 ripe banana
* 1 ripe pear
* In a pot place raspberries, diced pear and sliced banana. Cook for about 8-10 minutes over medium heat.
* Put all the fruits in the food processor. You will mix later.
* With a coffee grinder, grind the brown rice until you get a powder.
* In another pot, bring to boil 1 cup water with 1/4 cup rice. Cook for about 4-5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
* Add the cooked rice in the food processor and mix.
* An effective method of preservation is freezing. The ice cube trays are very useful, inexpensive and reusable as many times as we wish. Simply place the puree in the trays to freeze it and once it is frozen, removed from the mold and put the cubes in a freezer container. Don’t forget to write the date on it. you can keep it for at least 3 months.