1 loaf ( 1.5 lb)
* 3 cups bread flour (in Canada you can use regular flour)
* 1 1/8 teaspoon bread maker yeast (dry yeast)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 1/4 tablespoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup water (a little colder than room temperature)
-As directed by your machine, pour the ingredients in the correct order-
This recipe was tested on my machine, it is effective for the Rosewill and Sunbeam bread makers.
* In the machine’s container, pour the liquids first. (oil and water)
* Add salt, then sugar, then flour. Do not mix!
* On flour, dig a small shallow hole. Pour the yeast into the hole. Do not mix. The yeast should never be in contact with liquids or salt, it will not be working properly and the bread may not rise.
* Close the lid and start the machine for a 1.5 lb loaf. Use the Basic bread settings.
* Wait… then Enjoy!! 🙂