These brownies have a texture that literally melts in your mouth when you eat it.
* 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup butter or margarine
* 3 large eggs
* 1 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 1/4 cup Quinoa flour
* 1/4 cup milk
* 3/4 cup chopped pecans
* 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* Preheat oven 350′F
* In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and the butter. (LOW HEAT) Add the sugar and mix.
* When the mixture is melted, remove from heat and place in a bowl.
* Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
* Stir in the flour and the milk. Mix. Add the pecans.
* Pour into a baking pan (greased or silicone)
* Cook for about 25 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean, the brownies are ready
* Let stand for ten minutes before cutting.
* Decorate, serve and ENJOY! 🙂