About 10 servings
* 1/2 cup baby carrots cut in half
* 1 parsnip
* 1 cup small asparagus
* Remove the skin of the parsnip, cut into small dices. Cut the carrots and the asparagus. Remove tough ends!!
* In the first pot, boil water. Add the parsnip and the carrots. Cook for about 15 minutes (medium to hi temperature). In a second pot, boil water and add the asparagus. Cook for about 5-8 minutes. Remove all from heat.
* Put everything in the food processor. Mix.
* You can add a small amount of water to get a nice smooth puree. It’s optional. NEVER use the water that you cooked the carrots in… it contains nitrates, it’s really not recommended for babies.
* An effective method of preservation is freezing. The ice cube trays are very useful, inexpensive and reusable as many times as we wish. Simply place the puree in the trays to freeze it and once it is frozen, removed from the mold and put the cubes in a freezer container. Don’t forget to write the date on it. you can keep it for at least 3 months.