This is not a smooth puree, there’s a lot of textures in it.
It’s not for beginners.
* 1/4 cup Quinoa (1 cup when cooked)
* 2/3 cup water (to cook the quinoa)
* 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
* 2 ripe bananas
* In a pot, boil water with the quinoa. Cover and simmer 10 minutes over medium heat.
* Turn off heat and let stand 10-15 minutes.
* Put the blueberries, the bananas and the quinoa in the food processor. Mix.
* An effective method of preservation is freezing. The ice cube trays are very useful, inexpensive and reusable as many times as we wish. Simply place the puree in the trays to freeze it and once it is frozen, removed from the mold and put the cubes in a freezer container. Don’t forget to write the date on it. you can keep it for at least 3 months.
Quinoa it a complete protein source and is high in Iron.