Oh gosh! I thought last time i made some homemade dog cookies that they were the best for Meya (my big boxer dog), I was wrong.. hahaha!
She likes them A LOT!!!!!
I like to do it myself, that way I really know what she eats and it cost almost nothing!
24-26 medium cookies (bones)
* 2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup cornmeal
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 2/3 cup chicken broth
* 1 large egg
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Preheat oven, 325′F
* In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix (with your hands, it’s easier!).
* Roll out the dough without making it neither too thin nor too thick. Cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter or just with a knife. (I used a bone shaped cookie cutter)
* Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
* Remove from the oven, cool.
* Serve to your furry friend!
(You can keep them few days at room temperature in an airtight container of in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them! )